Every guesthouse provides its own unique atmosphere and charm. Because we know you may have many questions about ours, please see a list of policies below which we adhere to in an attempt to provide a safe, clean and inviting atmosphere.
1. Smoking: We are a non-smoking establishment.
2. As an historical home we do not offer an elevator.
3. Keys: There is a $50 fee for each set of lost or missing keys.
4. Parking: Please make arrangements for parking ahead of time as we do not offer it, we have a list of parking garages listed in the parking tab.
The Dartmouth Street garage at 126 Dartmouth St. (617.266.9046) is open 24 hours/day and is .5 miles away.
5. Noise: We ask that a reasonable noise level be maintained so as not to disturb other guests and neighbors.
6. Private Residence: Please respect the areas where the doors are closed, back stairwell, as well as all levels under the entry level.
7. Pets: We do not allow pets. Sorry for the inconvenience.
8. Reserving Specific Rooms: We do our best to fulfill requests for specific rooms. Due to occupancy and other constraints we can only reserve specific room-types (e.g. standard, deluxe, suite).
Cancellation Policy (all weeks except Maration week): Cancellations made with more than 14 days notice before the check-in date will receive a full refund excluding a $50 cancellation fee. Less than 14 days notice will incur a fee equal to the first night room charge in addition to the $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 48 hours or less from check in time of the arrival date will incur the full cost of the reservation. No partial cancellations.
Cancellation Policy for Marathon Week (Any reservation which includes the dates of April 14th through the 17th, 2017l): $50 cancellation fee before January 1st. First nights stay plus $50 up to one month before the event. Full reservation cost will be charged one month prior to check-in with no refund unless we can replace the booking at the same rate. No partial cancellations. Requests for all cancellations must be written as documented by email.
No Shows: Any guest who does not check into their room, or does not show up for the dates of their reservation receives no refund.
Terms & Conditions of Reservations: Check-in time is 4:00PM EST; check-out time is 11:00AM EST. Late check-out and early check-in is based on availability and permitted with prior arrangement by 14 Union Park B+B, only. Luggage may be stored before or after your stay with prior arrangement by The Union Park Guest House. Noise and disruption is to be kept to a minimum to not disturb other guests or neighbors. Please be sure to leave the keys in your room upon departure. Incidentals will be charged to the credit card on file and include missing or damaged property, failure to adhere to these policies or other expenses incurred by The Union Park Guest House. Once reserved, it is agreed that The Union Park Guest House policies, terms and conditions apply and are subject to change without notice as listed on our website. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation during your stay without refund for failure to adhere to these policies.