The South End
"Located just minutes from downtown and the Back Bay, in recent years the South End has become one of Boston's most popular neighborhoods. It has attracted a diverse blend of young professionals, families and a vibrant gay and lesbian population to this Boston Landmark District. You will be sure to notice the South End's renowned Victorian brownstone buildings and homes as you walk along Tremont Street, Columbus Avenue and Massachusetts Avenue. Small business owners also enjoy the amenities of the South End and are supported by the national award winning Washington Gateway Main Streets Program. Some of Boston’s finest restaurants, a thriving arts community and nearly 30 parks also call the South End home."
We are located in the heart of the South End between Tremont Street and Shawmut Avenue. Some of the highlights of our neighborhood:
- Union Park is a quaint tree-lined street located right in the center of one of the best fine-dining and shopping neighborhoods in Boston. The Guest House overlooks a beautiful fountain park.
- Stone throw away from Boston Ballet and Boston Center for Arts.
- Within walking distance of Copley Square and Newbury Street, the Esplanade, Prudential Center, Boston Library and Boston Commons.
- Easy access to MBTA Subway and Bus Lines Commuter Rail, Orange line and Green line.
- Located on Silver Line route for easy arrival from Logan Airport and South Station.
- Across from South end Buttery Cafe': breakfast, lunch, drinks, and bakery.